ABOUT THE SHOW
What is Singapore Comic Con?
Singapore Comic Con (SGCC), previously known as Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC), is Southeast Asia’s ultimate celebration of the best of Western and Asian pop culture. From toys, collectibles, comics and esports to cosplay, there is something for everyone to experience.
SGCC continues to curate the best of toys, comic and gaming content from across the globe to keep things fresh for fans with new exciting activities, such as fan based zones, cosplay competitions and an esports arena featuring local and regional leagues.
Creators are also at the heart of what we do and SGCC hopes to inspire talents from the region. By providing a platform in which to showcase their new projects and gain invaluable industry knowledge, SGCC aims to match these creators with publishers on the lookout for exciting new content.
We hope that fans will continue to extend their love and support towards us, as we enter a new phase in the journey of SGCC.
How big is Singapore Comic Con?
Singapore Comic Con attracted a total of 50,000 footfall from the region in 2 days! We played host to 156 participating brands and were attended by over 267 media that featured us online, in print and broadcast!
Who is the Organiser?
Singapore Comic Con is another epic event by ReedPOP, ReedPOP also runs New York Comic Con (NYCC), Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo (C2E2), Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC), Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), West, East, South and Australia, Star Wars Celebration, BookCon and more.
Before we deep dive into the nitty gritty details, here are some of the common questions that our fans are always asking! Before you hit the FB messenger button, perhaps we already got your answers below.
HOURS AND LOCATION
When is Singapore Comic Con?
SGCC will be held on 7 - 8 December 2019.
Where is Singapore Comic Con?
SGCC is held at the Marina Bay Sands - Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level 1, Halls A, B and C. Marina Bay Sands is located at 1 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018971.
What are the hours at Singapore Comic Con?
Saturday: 10AM – 8PM
Sunday: 10AM – 8PM
Saturday: 12PM – 8PM*
Sunday: 12PM – 8PM*
Saturday: 8AM – 7:30PM
Sunday: 8AM – 7:30PM
*Subject to change
TICKETING AND MERCH DETAILS
Where to buy tickets and/or official event merchandise?
SGCC tickets and merchandise are available for purchase at our official ticketing store:
Ticket also available at:
- Onsite at Marina Bay Sands on 7 & 8 December 2019
- Retailer Ticketing Outlets: Kinokuniya Singapore and Gamersaurus Rex
Who needs a ticket?
All attendees 13 years old and above will need a ticket to enter SGCC on Saturday and Sunday. Kids that are 12 years old and below can enter the convention for free only with a parental accompaniment.
What are the ticket types for sale?
Check out the different ticketing types we have here.
How to collect merchandise?
Merchandise purchased can be collected at the SGCC Merchandise Booth between 7 & 8 December 2019, 10am – 7.30pm.
Why doesn’t SGCC have a VIP Ticket Package anymore?
You’re all VIPs in our eyes! In the spirit of having a more equitable experience for all fans on the show floor, we have removed SGCC VIP Ticket Package.
However, we understand that adapting to changes is hard. This year, we have launched limited quantities of Early Entry Pass for purchase to ease through the transitions.
What is an Early Entry Pass?
Add on the Entry Entry Pass with the purchase of the SGCC ticket. The Early Entry Pass earns you a 30 minutes entry to the show hall before the SGCC Main Entrance is opened to the masses. You will get to enter at 9.30am instead of 10am.
Limited quantities of the Early Entry Pass will be released for purchase. The purchase of Early Entry Pass is only valid with purchase of SGCC ticket.
I can’t find my purchase confirmation email. Can you help?
Please check your Junk Mail to see whether the purchase confirmation email has been diverted there. If the email is missing from both your Inbox and Junk Mail, do flag it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your name, contact and email address that you have used for your online purchase. And we will resend the confirmation email.
Can I refund my tickets or merchandise?
Singapore Comic Con tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable. We don’t offer refunds and exchanges on any merchandise purchased from our shop.
ADMISSION RULES AND T&CS
- Singapore Comic Con is a ticketed event. Purchase of ticket is required to gain entry.
- Ticket prices include 7% GST.
- Ticket is exchangeable for a wristband at the counter as proof of entry. Please ensure that everyone in your group is present for the wristband collection if you have more than one ticket.
- Please ensure that your wristband is worn at all times for re-admission.
- Unfortunately, lost, taped and/or broken wristbands will not be replaced. Note that attendees 13 years old and above will need a wristband to enter SGCC on both Saturday and Sunday and are subjected to identification checks.
- SGCC tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- SGCC wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The wristband does not include guaranteed admission to separately registered SGCC workshops and special events.
- Note that seating and autographs are not guaranteed.
- All SGCC attendees are responsible for any risk, harm or loss or property sustained while attending the event, and waive all rights to lay claim for damages results from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after SGCC.
- SGCC merchandise is non-refundable.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Can I bring my pets?
We love animals too but please leave your furry friends at home. The Marina Bay Sands management does not allow pets – except for service animals – into the building.
Is there a locker room?
Sorry, SGCC does not provide storage services at this time.
I have a medical condition /am not feeling well. Who do I look for assistance at the event?
Please locate our staff nearest to you for assistance. You may also email us at email@example.com for guidance prior to the show.