ABOUT THE SHOW
What is Singapore Comic Con?
Singapore Comic Con (SGCC), previously known as Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC), is Southeast Asia’s ultimate celebration of the best of Western and Asian pop culture. From toys, collectibles, comics and esports to cosplay, there is something for everyone to experience.
SGCC continues to curate the best of toys, comic and gaming content from across the globe to keep things fresh for fans with new exciting activities, such as fan based zones, cosplay competitions and an esports arena featuring local and regional leagues.
Creators are also at the heart of what we do and SGCC hopes to inspire talents from the region. By providing a platform in which to showcase their new projects and gain invaluable industry knowledge, SGCC aims to match these creators with publishers on the lookout for exciting new content.
So what are you waiting for? Join us this December to Discover What Makes You Pop!
How big is Singapore Comic Con?
Singapore Comic Con attracted a total of 50,000 footfall from the region in 2 days! We played host to 156 participating brands and were attended by over 267 media that featured us online, in print and broadcast, which garnered a total PR value of $28 million!
Who is the Organiser?
Singapore Comic Con is organised by Reed Exhibitions Singapore and is another epic event by ReedPop, ReedPop also runs New York Comic Con (NYCC), Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo (C2E2), Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC), Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), West, East, South and Australia, Star Wars Celebration, BookCon and more.
Before we deep dive into the nitty gritty details, here are some of the common questions that our fans are always asking! Before you hit the FB messenger button, perhaps we already got your answers below.
HOURS AND LOCATION
When is Singapore Comic Con?
SGCC will be held on 5 - 6 December 2020.
Where is Singapore Comic Con?
SGCC is held at the Marina Bay Sands - Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level 1, Halls A, B and C. Marina Bay Sands is located at 1 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018971.
What are the hours at Singapore Comic Con?
Saturday: 10AM – 8PM
Sunday: 10AM – 8PM
Saturday: 12PM – 8PM*
Sunday: 12PM – 8PM*
Saturday: 8AM – 7:30PM
Sunday: 8AM – 7:30PM
*Subject to change
TICKETING AND MERCH DETAILS
Who needs a ticket?
All attendees 13 years old and above will need a ticket to enter SGCC on Saturday and Sunday. Kids that are 12 years old and below can enter the convention for free only with a parental accompaniment.
Can SGCC tickets or merchandise be refunded?
Singapore Comic Con tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable. We don’t offer refunds and exchanges on any merchandise purchased from our shop.
ADMISSION RULES AND T&CS
- Singapore Comic Con is a ticketed event. Purchase of ticket is required to gain entry.
- Ticket prices include 7% GST.
- Ticket is exchangeable for a wristband at the counter as proof of entry. Please ensure that everyone in your group is present for the wristband collection if you have more than one ticket.
- Please ensure that your wristband is worn at all times for re-admission.
- Unfortunately, lost, taped and/or broken wristbands will not be replaced. Note that attendees 13 years old and above will need a wristband to enter SGCC on both Saturday and Sunday and are subjected to identification checks.
- SGCC tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- SGCC wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The wristband does not include guaranteed admission to separately registered SGCC workshops and special events.
- Note that seating and autographs are not guaranteed.
- All SGCC attendees are responsible for any risk, harm or loss or property sustained while attending the event, and waive all rights to lay claim for damages results from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after SGCC.
- SGCC merchandise is non-refundable.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Can I bring my pets?
We love animals too but please leave your furry friends at home. The Marina Bay Sands management does not allow pets – except for service animals – into the building.
Is there a locker room?
SGCC does not provide storage services at this moment.
I have a medical condition/ I am not feeling well. Who do I look for assistance at the event?
Please locate our staff nearest to you for assistance. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance prior to the show.